What Do You Believe General Contractors Owe to Architects?
The way we see it, any construction company that wants to call themselves a real partner has seven main responsibilities to Architects:
1. Respect the Creative Process
2. Foster a Collaborative Relationship
3. Fully Internalize the Design and Specifications
4. Be Good and Effective Communicators
5. Be Flexible Throughout the Entire Process
6. Be Creative Problem Solvers
7. Act Consistent with Our Core Values of Honesty and Integrity.
Tell us what you think makes the best partner.
Download our free book: “Building Responsibly Means Partnering with Architects”